Ooey-Gooey Chocolate Puddings
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- bar (3oz.) dark chocolate, chopped
- 8 Tbsp
- ( 1 stick) of butter or light butter
- 1 c
- chocolate cake mix (see tip) or sugar-free cake mix
- eggs, lightly beaten
- tip: store the rest of the cake mix in an airtight container or resealable plastic bag, ready for the next batch of puddings!
- optional: serve with a dollop of whipped cream or scoop of vanilla ice cream or use sugar-free for both
Let cool slightly, the stir in cake mix and eggs and mix well.
Bake until to of pudding are set, 12 to 14 minutes.
Serve in the ramekins or turn out onto individual dessert plates.