No-bake strawberry cheese cake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- keebler, low-fat graham cracker crust
- 4 oz
- reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- lite sour cream
- 1/4 c
- 1 tsp
- 1 pt
- strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1 c
- strawberry glaze from a jar, or strawberry preserves
- 4 oz
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
1Place sliced strawberries on paper towel to drain. In lg bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in sugar. Blend in sour cream and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping.
2Spread a thin layer og glaze or preserves over bottom of crust. Place sliced strawberries evenly over glaze.
3Cover strawberries w/ another thin layer of glaze.Spoon cream cheese mix, evenly and gently over glazed berries. Cover. Refrigerate 4 hrs.