Blueberry Cream Cheesecake
|2 1/2 c||flour|
|1 1/2 stick||butter|
get recipes @ goboldwithbutter.com
|1 c||finely chopped walnuts|
Try Diamond of California Nuts
|16 oz||cream cheese room temp|
|1 tsp||vanilla extract|
|1||21 ounce can blueberry pie filling|
|1 c||fresh blueberries|
This is a blueberry lover's cake. I know because blueberry is my husband's favorite anything. I made this concoction for him years ago and this is what he asks for when I'm thinking of baking.
What a fresh-tasting cake! Perfect for Spring. I really enjoyed the fresh blueberries on the top and it was so easy to prepare... very impressive.
2. Spread in a greased 9x13 baking pan.
3. In bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add sugar and vanilla. Beat till smooth. Add eggs, one at a time beating well each time.
4. Spoon this mixture over crust.
5. Bake 350 degrees in pre heated oven for 20 minutes
6.Mix pie filling and fresh berries together.
7. Spread over cheese mixture after it has cooled. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
7. Store in fridge for about an hour before serving.