Blueberry Cream Cheesecake
|Categories:||Cakes, Fruit Desserts, Quick & Easy|
|2 1/2 c||flour|
|1 1/2 stk||butter|
|1 c||finely chopped walnuts|
|16 oz||cream cheese room temp|
|1 tsp||vanilla extract|
|1||21 ounce can blueberry pie filling|
|1 c||fresh blueberries|
Pinched by robdupree, and 2,473 more.
- Grocery List
Directions1. Crumble together the crust ingredients.
2. Spread in a greased 9x13 baking pan.
3. In bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add sugar and vanilla. Beat till smooth. Add eggs, one at a time beating well each time.
4. Spoon this mixture over crust.
5. Bake 350 degrees in pre heated oven for 20 minutes
6.Mix pie filling and fresh berries together.
7. Spread over cheese mixture after it has cooled. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
7. Store in fridge for about an hour before serving.