Blueberry Cream Cheesecake
By JANE LOUISE lovinspoonful
This is a blueberry lover's cake. I know because blueberry is my husband's favorite anything. I made this concoction for him years ago and this is what he asks for when I'm thinking of baking.
What a fresh-tasting cake! Perfect for Spring. I really enjoyed the fresh blueberries on the top and it was so easy to prepare... very impressive.
2. Spread in a greased 9x13 baking pan.
3. In bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add sugar and vanilla. Beat till smooth. Add eggs, one at a time beating well each time.
4. Spoon this mixture over crust.
5. Bake 350 degrees in pre heated oven for 20 minutes
6.Mix pie filling and fresh berries together.
7. Spread over cheese mixture after it has cooled. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
7. Store in fridge for about an hour before serving.
About this Recipe
wanda rubio wsr - Mar 2, 2010
I love blueberry cheese cake......
Ellen Dempsey gjw - May 4, 2010
I made something similar to this a few years back,I had forgotten about it.Thanks for reminding me,I will have to make it real soon.
nancy hooper nancy_b_hooper - May 10, 2010
cant wait to make this being from maine i can get all the blueberries i want.
Sherri Woods sherri2007 - May 18, 2010
I love blueberries but my husband doesn't...so I'm going to try a homemade butterscotch pudding on top! Looks wonderful!
Diane Deakyne moonbaby12 - Jun 15, 2010
Cheese Cake is my weakness I go crazy over it. Now I think I'll try to make my own style. Will be back when I'm done nice to meet you all