Blueberry cheesecake bars
- 1 pkg
- pkg duncan hines bakerystyle blueberry muffin mix
- 1/4 c
- cold butter or margarine
- 1/3 c
- finely chopped pecans (optional)
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- 3 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1 tsp
- grated lemon peel
2. Grease 9-inch square pan
3. Rinse blueberries from Mix with cold water & drain
Place muffin mix in medium bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives. Stir in pecans (optional). Press into bottom of prepared pan. Bake 15 minutes or until set.
4. Combine cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl. Beat until smooth. Add egg, lemon juice, and lemon peel. Beat well. Spread over baked crust. Sprinkle with blueberries. Sprinkle topping packet from mix over blueberries. Return to oven. Bake 35-40 minutes or until filling is set.
Cool completely. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut in bars.
Makes about 16 bars