Banana Caramel Cake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- crisco® original no-stick cooking spray
- 1 box
- pillsbury® sugar free yellow cake mix
- 2 tsp
- 3 large
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- crisco® pure vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 c
- mashed very ripe bananas (about 3 bananas)
- 1 c
- coarsely chopped pecans or walnuts
- ripe bananas, sliced
- smucker's® sugar free caramel sundae syrups ice cream topping
1HEAT oven to 350° F. Coat 13x9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
2BEAT cake mix, cinnamon, eggs, water and oil in medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Beat in mashed bananas. Stir in nuts. Spread in prepared pan.
3BAKE 34 to 36 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 45 minutes. Serve warm. Top each serving with sliced bananas. Drizzle with caramel syrup.