PB&J French Toast
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, cold
- 2-4 slice
- bread (stale, or you can just put it in the oven for a couple of minutes to dry it out)
- 2-4 Tbsp
- peanut butter
- 2-4 tsp
- cinnamon sugar
- 2-4 Tbsp
- fruit jelly (i used squeezable strawberry, but whatever your favorite is fine)
- 1 c
- milk (it works well with silk milk also)
1. Get a shallow quiche or casserole dish and pour the milk into it. You're going to add the eggs and cinnamon sugar (it adds a nice flavor to the whole meal..just make sure its cinnamon sugar).
2. Whisk or beat with a fork until the eggs have turned the milk mixture a pale yellow..the cinnamon sugar will rise to the top, all you have to do is whisk it again to combine everything when you're preparing another slice.
1. Get a shallow frying pan, heat it to medium heat..put the butter in..let it melt. Make sure it has covered the whole pan.
2. Place the first piece of bread in the milk mixture, (don't let it stay too long, because it will get too soggy.)
3. Place the bread from the milk mixture into the pan. Let it cook on one side for a couple of minutes til it turns brown, flip the bread and start prepping the next piece of bread.
1. While the first piece of bread is still hot, spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter on it (the peanut butter will start to melt from the heat, this is what you want.
2. Place the 2nd piece of bread on top of the first piece, spread 1 tablespoon of fruit jelly on it
Continue these steps until you have used all the bread..and enjoy..