Buttered Waffle Breakfast Sandwich
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- frozen waffles - of your choice - i prefer whole grain
- egg - slightly scrambled with about 1/2 tsp milk - seasoned to taste - i uses mrs. dash original
- 4 slice
- lean ham or precooked bacon
- 1 slice
- american cheese or 1/8 cup shredded cheddar
- a bit of margarine or butter
1Put your waffles in a toaster :) Toast to taste :)
2Beat your egg with the milk in a microwave safe bowl - microwave on high for about 1 minute turn and microwave again about 20 seconds
3add your Ham (or Bacon) and cheese to the egg - microwave until the ham curls a bit and the cheese melts.
4Butter you freshly toasted waffles and add your pile of delicious egg and cheese (if your bowl was small enough the egg and ham should fit on the waffle perfectly :) Eat and enjoy...