Featured Pinch Tips Video
- boiled or baked potatoes, cubed (i like to use leftover baked potatoes)
- white or yellow onion, chopped
- jalapeno pepper, chopped fine (or try canned)
- 1 c
- cooked chopped ham, or crumbled sausage or bacon
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese (or pepper jack if you like it hotter)
- large eggs
- 1/4 c
1In a large pan, brown onion, potatoes and pepper in hot oil. When veggies are tender, add the meat and stir to combine.
2Crack eggs into a separate bowl. add milk and scramble. Pour into the veggie pan slowly and begin stirring to mix everything together.
3When the eggs are beginning to cook, add the cheese and continue stirring until the cheese is all melted and the eggs are cooked through. enjoy!