Southern Eggs & Ham Frittata Creation
2. In the bottom of an oven proof 10 inch skillet, melt a big spoonful of coconut oil over medium heat.
3. Add the onions and broccoli and saute until the onions are translucent.
4. Add the squash, ham, and sun dried tomatoes and saute together for another 4-5 minutes or until the squash is tender. Evenly spread the mixture over the bottom of the skillet.
5. Whisk together the eggs and pour them over the veggie/ham mixture in the skillet, turn down to medium low and cook until you see the edges firming up around the frittata.
6. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and cook for another 10-12 minutes or until the frittata is set all the way through. You can finish it under the broiler on low for a minute or two if you like.
7. Slice like a pizza and enjoy! Serves 3-4