- 32 oz bag of frozen hash browns
- 1 lb cooked lean ham (cubed)
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese (cheddar)
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms (optional)
Divide potatoes, ham, veggies and cheese so you can create several layers of each in the crock pot.
Start with the hash browns, then ham, onions peppers and last cheese. Repeat until you have several layers.
Beat eggs, milk salt and pepper pour over layers in the crockpot cover and turn on low.
Cook for 10-12 hours overnight.
12 Servings at 6 Points a Piece