OMG Yummy Cinna Buns
I'm sure these are not much different from other recipes out there .. don't care .. I make these and I like them so they are mine !
- frozen bread dough balls - 6
- butter - about 4 tablespoons
- cinnamon - about 3 tablespoons
- brown sugar - about 1/2 cup
- raisins - i like golden - about a cup
- more butter - about 3 tablespoons
- glaze - you will make this twice
- powdered sugar - about a cup
- pure vanilla extract - 2 or 3 teaspoons
- more butter - about a tablespoon
- heavy cream or half n half or milk
If you are doing this in a hurry, fill a large pot with very hot water.
Set your pan of dough balls on top of the water, cover with plastic wrap and let it set for about 25 minutes.
This will allow your dough balls to thaw quickly.
Once you get it rolled out sprinkle the heck out of the rectangle with cinnamon.
Then cover all of that with brown sugar.
Then take the 1/4 cup butter and melt it.
Sprinkle it over top of all of the sugar.
Sprinkle that with your raisins.
Pinch the ends together.
Cut into equal size pieces at least 1" thick.
Place your pieces cut side down into the melted butter.
Cover with plastic wrap then a tea towel and let it set in a warmish place for at least 30 minutes.
Place rolls into oven and bake for about 25 minutes or until golden.
Immediately mix your glaze and pour over the hot rolls.
Get a giant napkin and a couple of wet wipes and dig in !