Garlic herb rolls
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 ounces fresh or frozen pizza dough, thawed if frozen
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon each chopped fresh chives and dill
- kosher salt or coarse sea salt
1preheat oven to 400° or according to pizza dough package directions. Coat a 6 cup muffin pan with nonstick spray.
2Press the dough on a floured surface into a 7 inch square.
3Mix butter, garlic, chives, and dill in a small bowl. Spread garlic butter all over dough square, sprinkle with salt and roll jelly roll style. Slice rolled dough into six equal pieces and place a piece in each muffin cup. Bake rolls until Golden, 18 to 20 minutes. Make six rolls