Bleu Cheese, Walnut & Pear Sandwich
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 Tbsp
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 Tbsp
- bleu cheese
- butter, softened
- 6 slice
- bread, thin, rye, pumpernickel or any multi grain
- 1/2 c
- walnuts, chopped very fine, and toasted
- pears, ripe and thinly sliced into 12 pieces
11. Mash cream and blue cheeses together in bowl until combined well.
2.Spread each slice of bread with a thin layer of butter.
3. Spread equal amounts of cheese on 3 slices of bread.
4. Sprinkle with a heaping tablespoon of walnuts over cheese.
25.Place 4 thin slices of pear on top of cheese and nuts, cover with remaining bread slices.
6. Press down firmly, remove crusts and cut into 4 pieces.
Serve immediately or wrap well and chill till tea time