Warm Lentil Salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- splash of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium
- red onion,finely chopped
- 200 g
- turkey rashers,roughly chopped
- 200 g
- punnet cherry tomatoes,halved
- 2 clove
- fat garlic,finely sliced
- ml cumin seeds,ground
- ml balsamic viniger
- ml olive oil
- 1 can(s)
- lentils in tomato puree and brine, partially drained
- 400 g
- black pepper,feta cheese cubed
1heat oil in heavy bottomed pan and gently saute onion and turkey rashers until cooked.
2pour on dressing ingredients and halved tomatoes and cook briefly,shaking the pan to keep the ingredients loose.
3toss in the lentils and feta cheese and re-heat and serve immediately.
4there's no need to add salt and pepper as these are taken care off from the contents of the lentils,turkey and feta cheese.