Zucchini & Squash Egg Frittata
I love Zucchini and Squash and loved this recipe and wanted to share it with everyone.
It is a excellent appetizer but can be enjoyed for a simple breakfast or simple lunch.
I hope you try it and enjoy it.
****Recipe and photo from ZP recipe book
- 6 large eggs(or 1.5 cups egg substitute
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup great value finely shredded fiesta blend cheese
- salt and pepper to taste, optional
total fat- 8 g