Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp
- chopped green onions or chives
- 1 Tbsp
- minced fresh parsley
- whole basil leaves, chopped or chiffonade
- to taste
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp
- fresh lemon juice
- whole taco sized flour tortillas
- 1/2 lb
- shaved turkey
- whole carrots, peeled and julienned
- whote cucumber, seeds scraped out and julienned
- leaves green leaf lettuce, spines removed
- avocados, sliced
1Make the herbed cream cheese by combining the softened cream cheese with the chives, parsley, basil, salt and pepper, and the lemon juice. Stir to combine.
2Spread the cream cheese in a thin layer over the tortillas. Lay ingredients down the middle of the tortilla: for the turkey roll up use turkey, carrots and cucumber. For a salad roll up, use lettuce, carrots, cucumber and avocado. Let the veggies extend past the edges on both sides.
3Roll up the tortillas as tightly as they will go, then wrap each rollup in plastic wrap and refrigerate for one hour.
4To slice, cut each roll up exactly in half, then line up the two halves and cut them in half again. Stand the end pieces up so that the veggies stick out of the top.