Crab Avocado Soup
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- instant noodles chicken
- 125 g
- frozen crab-sticks sliced thinly
- each- red,green,orange,yellow peppers sliced into thin strips
- 1 bunch
- cilantro, fresh
- 2 large
- firmly ripe avocados-halved and peeled
- 100 ml
- sweet chili sauce
- 125 ml
- light coconut milk-mixed with 15 ml corn flour
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
1bring 1 liter of water to the boil in a large soup pot.
2stir in the instant chicken noodles,breaking the noodles finely.
3add in the sliced strips of peppers.
4bring soup to a rolling boil for 1 minute.
5add in the crab-sticks slices and 1/2 the bunch of cilantro leaves.
6bring to the boil for a further 2 minutes without stirring.
7puree the avocados and add to the pot of soup along with the sweet chili sauce and coconut milk mixture,as the soup comes to the boil and thickens slightly.
8remove from heat,season with salt and pepper.
9serve into soup bowls,garnish with cilantro leaves and serve immediately.