Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2-8oz. pkg
- cream cheese, softened (can use lowfat)
- 2 c
- shredded monterey jack cheese (8 oz)
- 2 c
- sour cream (can use lowfat), divided
- eggs, lightly beaten (can use egg substitute)
- 1 c
- salsa (choose any level of hotness-i use mild)
- 1-4 oz can(s)
- chopped green chiles, drained
- the sour cream
- guacamole for middle of top
- 1 medium
- tomato, chopped or halved/chopped grape tomatoes
Place pan on baking sheet.
Bake at 350 for 40-45 min or until center is almost set.
Cool on wire rack for 10 min. Run knife around edge to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate in pan overnight or minimum 5 hours.