Japanese - Temaki Sushi (Hand Roll)
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- cups cooked sushi rice
- 10 sheets of nori
- fresh sashimi (raw fish) of your choice (salmon, tuna, shrimps, scallop, yellowtail, salmon roe...)
- tamago yaki (japanese omelette)
- vegetables of your choice
- ( shiso leaves, cucumber, sprouts, radish, avocado, mango....)
- meats or another of your choice (optional)
- ( teriyaki chicken, beef steak, cheese...)
- soya sauce
- sesame seeds (optional)
- umeboshi (optional)
SAUCE & TOPPINGS
1Make the sushi rice.
2Slice the all sashimi tight and thin.
3Cut the nori in quarter.
4Place the sushi rice and fillings on the plate. That's all for preparation.
6Place the nori on the palm of your hand (shiny side down). Put a super thin layer of sushi rice and shiso leaves or other vegetable.
7Dip the piece of sashimi or whatever you chose into the soy sauce and wasabi, and lay it on top of the vegetables.
8Put other sauce, toppings, and fillings like vegetables, sesame seed, and salmon roe, etc. on top of the sashimi
9Roll it up into a cone shape.
10Note: Chose super fresh sashimi (fish) ! If the sashimi isn't fresh, you will taste it.
• If you can't roll it perfectly, that's okay, just have fun!