Blue Cheese and Strawberry Avocado Toast
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/4" slices baguette or similar bread
- 1 small
- dash of salt and black pepper
- 1 tsp
- balsamic vinegar (which i added to stop the avocado from turning brown)
- 4 small
- strawberries, capped, washed and thinly sliced
- freshly cracked black pepper
- 2-4 Tbsp
- blue cheese, crumbled and good quality
- fresh herb and/or toasted nuts
1Place the baguette slices on a parchment-lined backing sheet. Place under broiler for 5 minutes or until edges are toasted. Flip over and toast other side. Remove from oven.
2In small prep bowl, lightly mash the avocado with a bit of salt, pepper and balsamic vinegar. Spread the avocado onto the slices of toast.
3Top with the sliced strawberry, sprinkle with the blue cheese crumbles and a light dusting of cracked black pepper. Serve immediately.