Best Layered Burrito Bake Recipe
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- xtra-lean ground beef
- each red pepper, large carrot and large onion, chopped
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 2 can(s)
- (14.5 oz. each) no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 c
- taco bell® thick & chunky salsa
- 1 tsp
- ground cumin
- 1 c
- frozen corn
- flour tortillas (8 inch), cut in half
- 1 can(s)
- (16 oz.) taco bell® refried beans
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) kraft mexican style shredded four cheese with a touch of philadelphia
1Heat oven to 400ºF.
2Brown meat with peppers, carrots, onions and garlic in large nonstick skillet. Add tomatoes, salsa and cumin; mix well. Cover; simmer 5 min, Remove from heat. Stir in corn.
3Spread 2 cups tomato mixture onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; top with 4 tortilla halves, with cut-sides of tortillas facing sides of dish. Cover with layers of half the beans, 2-1/2 cups of the remaining tomato mixture and ½ cup cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining tortillas, tomato mixture and cheese; cover with sheet of foil sprayed with cooking spray.
4Bake 35 to 40 min. or until heated through, uncovering for the last 5 min. Let stand 5 min. before cutting to serve.
5Enjoy the recipe with full details @@ goo.gl/PYXF5l