Cheyenne Vollrath @Countrygirlcooks
- 1 lb
- large strawberries
- 1 pkg
- (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 3-4 Tbsp
- powdered sugar (or sugar substitute - to taste)
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
2. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Add cream cheese mix to a piping bag or Ziploc with the corner snipped off. Fill the strawberries with cheesecake mixture.
3. Once strawberries are filled, top with the 'hats.' Decorate according to photo.
4. If not serving immediately, refrigerate until serving.