Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- large strawberries
- 1 pkg
- (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 3-4 Tbsp
- powdered sugar (or sugar substitute - to taste)
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
11. Rinse strawberries and cut around the top of the strawberry. Remove the top, (enough for a hat). Clean out the whole strawberry with a paring knife, if necessary (some of them are hollow already. Prep all of the strawberries and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Add cream cheese mix to a piping bag or Ziploc with the corner snipped off. Fill the strawberries with cheesecake mixture.
3. Once strawberries are filled, top with the 'hats.' Decorate according to photo.
4. If not serving immediately, refrigerate until serving.