Slow-cooked spicy, hot dip
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, cut up. i used reduced-fat
- 1/2 bottle
- frank's red hot buffalo sauce
- 1-1/2 Tbsp
- blue cheese dressing, i used low-fat
- jalapeno pepper, seeded, minced
- 1/2 c
- celery, finely chopped
- 1 c
- cooked chopped chicken breast
- celery stalks, halved crosswise
1In a 1-12/-quart slow-cooker, combine cream cheese, hot sauce, dressing, chicken, chopped celery and jalapeno pepper.
2Cover, cook on low, stirring occasionally to melt cheese. Serve w/ celery sticks.