Rose Mary's Fresh Veggie Pizza
Rose Mary Mogan
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 pkg
- crescent rolls
- 1 jar(s)
- 8 ounces hellmans's mayonnaise
- 1 pkg
- env. dry hidden valley ranch dressing
- 12 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- assorted chopped and shredded vegetables
- broccoli, cauliflower, chopped, shredded carrots,
- red & green bell peppers, chopped,
- diced tomatoes, chopped green onions,
- sliced black olives ( or your choice of veggies)
- 8 oz
- finely shredded cheese, yellow & white mixed
1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spread crescent rolls out flat on a jelly roll size pan, pinch seams together. Bake until lightly browned, about 12 to 15 minutes. Let cool completely.
2Mix mayonnaise, cream cheese, and dry dressing mix until creamy and smooth. Spread mixture over pre cooled & cooled crust.
3Top with shredded and chopped veggies of your choice, and then top with finely shredded cheese.
4Note: I use the food processor to chop the broccoli and cauliflower into bite size pieces, and shred the carrots. Then I do the remaining veggies by hand.