Sausage, cheese and spinach stuffed mushrooms
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 45 medium
- white mushrooms (approx. 2 pounds)
- 4 oz
- feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1 (10oz) pkg
- frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
- 2 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 c
- finely chopped green onions
- 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese (grated)
- salt and pepper
- 1/2-1 lb
- mild italian sausage (cooked)
1Preheat oven to 350.
2Use a damp paper towel and wipe mushroom caps clean. Throw stems or save for another use.
Squeeze liquid out of spinach until dry.
3Mix spinach, cooked sausage, feta, cream cheese, green onions and 1/4 tsp. salt and a pinch of pepper until all is combined.
4Fill mushrooms with mixture
and top with Parmesan. Place on 15 1/2 by 10 1/2 jelly-roll pan and bake 20 minutes or until tender and golden brown.