Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- cooking spray (such as crisco®)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 onion, minced
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce, or more to taste
- 1 (12 count) package hawaiian sweet rolls, split, or more as needed
- 1 pound sliced deli ham, or more as needed
- 8 slices swiss cheese, or more as needed
1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat; cook and stir onion until softened, 5 to 10 minutes. Add mustard, poppy seeds, and Worcestershire sauce; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
3Arrange the bottoms from each roll in the prepared baking dish. Spoon 2/3 the onion mixture over the roll bottoms. Add ham and Swiss cheese to each roll. Put tops of rolls over the Swiss cheese layer. Brush the remaining 1/3 onion mixture over tops of rolls. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
4Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and bake until tops of rolls are lightly browned, 5 to 10 minutes.