Pepper Jack Pimento Party Dip
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- cup sour cream
- 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- cup chopped black olives
- cups shredded hot pepper jack cheese
- 2 oz. jar pimento, drained
- tablespoon sliced green onion
- your favorite tortilla chips, cracker assortment or fresh veggies
1Combine sour cream and cream cheese in small bowl. Beat at medium speed until smooth.
2With spoon, stir in remaining ingredients, except for tortilla chips. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with tortilla chips, your favorite cracker assortment or fresh veggies.