Creamed Spinach with Coconut Milk
- 1/8 can(s)
- olive oil (2 tbsp)
- 1 c
- sweet onions, 1/4-inch diced
- 1 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- 16 oz
- fresh spinach leaves, rinsed in cool water
- 1/2 c
- coconut milk
- 1/4 tsp
- white pepper
- 1/2 tsp
- salt (or to taste)
- fresh coconut shavings (for garnish)
How to Make Creamed Spinach with Coconut Milk
- 1Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat, then add the garlic and onions and sauté just until the onions become translucent.
- 2Add spinach and sauté until spinach starts to wilt, then add the coconut milk and seasonings. Mix the ingredients well to ensure an even seasoning blend.
- 3Sauté the seasoned spinach until completely wilted, then transfer to a warm serving dish and garnish with fresh coconut shavings. Enjoy!