Basic Fried Rice
- 1-2 large
- green onions chopped
- 2 large
- eggs, scrambled
- 1 tsp
- sea salt ( and pepper to taste)
- 4 Tbsp
- coconut oil, divided (for stir frying)
- 4 c
- cold, cooked rice
- 1-2 Tbsp
- soy sauce, oyster sauce, teriyaki sauce etc., which ever you like.
How to Make Basic Fried Rice
- 1Make sure you have 4 cups of cold rice on hand. I made mine the day before.
- 2Wash and chop the green onion. Lightly beat the eggs with the salt and pepper.
- 3Heat a wok or fry pan and add 2 tbsp. of oil. When the oil is hot add the eggs and scramble until just done, don't let this dry out. Remove the eggs, and set aside. Clean out the pan.
- 4Add the left over 2 tbsp. of coconut oil to the pan, add the rice and stir fry it for a few minutes breaking up the lumps. Add in the teriyaki sauce.
- 5When the rice is heated through add the scrambled egg, mix it thoroughly. Add in the green onion and serve hot.