- 1 medium
- potato per person (more if big eaters)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- butter or margarine
- 3 Tbsp
- chopped onions per potato
- 1 tsp
- olive or vegetable oil per potato
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic, season all, paprika or other desired spices to taste
How to Make Hurry Up Fried Potatoes
- 1Poke potatoes all over with fork or sharp knife. Put into microwave for about 2-2 1/2 minutes per potato. check them at the halfway point and turn over. Microwave until fully cooked and soft to slight squeeze.
- 2After potatoes are cooked let cool for a few minutes then slice into 1/2 inch slices. While potatoes are cooling, melt butter or margarine and in oil in medium to large saucepan (larger if needed) saute onion with the spices in the butter and oil until translucent, add potato slices until slightly browned on one side and then turn or stir to expose other side to heat to brown.