My Original Baked Bean Recipe
How to Make My Original Baked Bean Recipe
- Slice bacon into bite sized pieces. In skillet fry bacon over medium to medium high heat until most fat has rendered, and is almost fully cooked, but not real crispy
- Remove bacon from pan, add onions and cook on med-low to med heat until onion is soft and translucent.
- While onions are cooking, add the 4 cans of beans into an oven safe casserole dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix together Molasses, Tomato paste, Mustard, Garlic and Brown Sugar.
- Add Molasses mixture and bacon and onions to beans and mix to combine.
- Bake at 350 for an hour, or until mixture thickens and it is the consistency you prefer.