★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 cwarm water
1 1/2 craisins
3/4 cwhite sugar
1 1/2 tspvanilla extract
2 -3 tspmargarine
How to Make Raisin Sauce for Ham
- Add raisins to warm water and allow to soak 15 to 20 min - until soft.
- Drain raisns, keeping the water and raisns aside.
- Cool water for 10 min.
- Mix flour and ugar well. Slowly add the warm water, stirring on a med. heat, until the sauce clears. - The sauce will look somewhat transparent.
- Remove from the heat. Add raisins, margarine and vanilla. Set aside while you are cooking other things - about half an hour.
- Serve very warm with ham.