How to Make Bacon Maple Reduction Sauce
- 1In a sauté pan cook the 3 bacon slices until crispy. Set aside and drain the fat.
- 2In the same pan add the garlic cook until golden brown (should take less than a min).
- 3deglaze the pan with the apple juice then add the maple syrup.
- 4Basically you are going to reduce the liquid in half. If you think the sauce to be thicker, continue cooking it down until it reaches your desired consistency. Remember it will thicken as it sits.
- 5Remove from heat and add the crumbled bacon to the sauce and drizzle over the fish, Chicken, Pork...etc