Smooth Potato Salad
Also, I love to use the small red russet potatoes, yukon gold, or the little purple potatoes. These spuds are less rough than russet kinds, and literally melt in your mouth when used in a potato salad!
Hope you like it!
- red russet potatos
- strips of bacon
- small red onion
- small red jalapeno
- handful fresh dill
- heaping tablespoon mayo
- 2 Tbsp
- sea salt
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- curry powder
How to Make Smooth Potato Salad
- 1Quarter potatoes (I like to leave the skin on). If your potatoes are larger size, cut them into bite-size pieces. Boil until you can slice a knife through them. Drain. Pour cold water in pot; swish around. Drain and set aside to cool.
- 2Fry up the bacon. Set aside on paper towel to soak up some of the grease, and let cool.
- 3Shred carrots on vegetable shredder.
- 4Dice celery, chives, onion and jalapeno into fine, small pieces. Don't use seeds of jalapeno.
- 5Chop dill.
- 6Combine all chopped items into bowl. Set aside.
- 7Add salt, pepper and curry to potatoes. Lightly mix as to not disturb the shape of potatoes.
- 8Add potatoes to chopped veggies. Mix lightly.
- 9Chop / crumble bacon. Add to potatoes.
- 10Add mayo. Mix lightly but thouroughly. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Enjoy!