Smooth Potato Salad
Also, I love to use the small red russet potatoes, yukon gold, or the little purple potatoes. These spuds are less rough than russet kinds, and literally melt in your mouth when used in a potato salad!
Hope you like it!
10red russet potatos
5strips of bacon
1small red onion
1small red jalapeno
·handful fresh dill
4heaping tablespoon mayo
2 Tbspsea salt
1 tspcurry powder
How to Make Smooth Potato Salad
- Quarter potatoes (I like to leave the skin on). If your potatoes are larger size, cut them into bite-size pieces. Boil until you can slice a knife through them. Drain. Pour cold water in pot; swish around. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Fry up the bacon. Set aside on paper towel to soak up some of the grease, and let cool.
- Shred carrots on vegetable shredder.
- Dice celery, chives, onion and jalapeno into fine, small pieces. Don't use seeds of jalapeno.
- Chop dill.
- Combine all chopped items into bowl. Set aside.
- Add salt, pepper and curry to potatoes. Lightly mix as to not disturb the shape of potatoes.
- Add potatoes to chopped veggies. Mix lightly.
- Chop / crumble bacon. Add to potatoes.
- Add mayo. Mix lightly but thouroughly. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Enjoy!