Mama Miller's Famous Potato Salad
- large russet potatoes
- large eggs
- celery stalks, cut into small pieces
- 2 c
- miracle whip
- 4 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
How to Make Mama Miller's Famous Potato Salad
- 1Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes. Throw them into a pot of hot water and boil them for about 20 minutes, until cooked all the way through.
- 2Drain the potatoes and let them cool. Meanwhile, hard-boil the 6 eggs.
- 3Put the potatoes into a large bowl. Add the celery, miracle whip, relish, mayo, sugar and mustard and mix thoroughly.
- 4When the eggs are done and cooled, peel them. Cut three of the eggs into small cubes and mix them in with the potato mixture thoroughly. The other three, cut into half-inch slices to add to the top of the salad to make it look nice.
- 5Sprinkle paprika over the top of the salad and the eggs to add some nice color. Place in the fridge until you are ready to serve.