Baked Turkey Legs Connie's
2fat turkey legs
1/2 stickbutter, softened.
1/2 tsppoultry seasoning (more if you like)
·salt and pepper to taste
1lemon or orange, zested
1/4 cchicken broth
2 stalk(s)celery, peeled and diced. (optional)
2carrots, diced. (optional)
How to Make Baked Turkey Legs Connie's
- Rinse turnkey legs and pat dry.
- Sprinkle meat with poultry seasoning and salt & pepper.
- Cover legs on both side with lemon or orange zests.
- Place foil in the bottom of a long rectangular pan.
If you wish, dice carrots and celery and add to pan.
- Add chicken broth to pan.
- Roast legs at 350 degrees for one hour and twenty minutes. CAUTION: Do not over bake and since ovens are different, start checking on the turkey leg temperature after one hour. Turkey temperature should be 175 degrees when you take it from the oven.
- Taste your broth. If it's to your liking, spoon on turkey legs. If not, add salt, pepper and a little butter and warm, then spoon over turkey legs.