- 1 pkg
- frozen ravioli (i use the spinach cheese ones from costco), cooked
- 1 stick
- 1/2 medium
- onion, finely diced
- 4-5 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1/2-1 c
- half and half or heavy cream
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- dried italian herb blend (i like it, but it's not necessary)
- 1/2 lb
- small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1-2 large
- tomatoes, seeded and diced
How to Make Ravioli In Garlic Sauce
- 1In a small pot heat half and half very slowly, stirring constantly until warm, remove from heat.
- 2in a medium pan heat butter and saute the onion until translucent. Add the garlic and saute an additional 30 seconds.
- 3If using shrimp, add now and cook until pink, remove pan from heat.
- 4If desired, stir flour into butter.
- 5Stir in the herbs, and slowly add and the warm half and half. Stirring to combine. Continue stirring and return to heat.
- 6Bring sauce just to a simmer, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and toss with raviolis and Parmesan cheese(and tomatoes, if using).