Mary Ann Gerard
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- two can(s)
- chef boy-ar-dee beef or sausage overstuffed ravioli
- 2 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp
- chopped garlic (i used the jarred in olive oil kind)
- 1 c
- ricotta cheese, low-fat
- 1 pkg
- shredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make Ravioli Glory
- 1Open the 2 cans of Chef Boy-Ar-Dee Overstuffed Sausage Raviolis
and heat on low in a small saucepan.
- 2While the ravioli warms up, heat olive oil and saute the garlic for about 5 minutes over low to medium heat.
Add to the ravioli, oil and all, stir together.
- 3Pour the heated ravioli mixture into a square cake pan or a small casserole.
- 4Dot the top pf the ravioli mix with generous spoonfuls of ricotta cheese.
- 5Then sprinkle a generous amount of grated mozzarella cheese on top. Don't be shy...make it cheesy!
- 6Heat in 450 degree oven until the cheese is melted, mixture was already heated so it won't take long.
- 7Serve with fresh crunchy raw veggies dipped in ranch and toasted garlic bread (sprinkled with leftover mozzarella if desired)