I just remembered this recipe because it had so few ingredients, so I'm posting it to the group "6 and Less."
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 2-3 c
- whole grain macaroni, uncooked
- 1 jar(s)
- prepared spaghetti sauce (23.5 oz)
- 3 1/2 cups home-prepared spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Beef-A-Roni
- 1Brown ground beef in large skillet. Drain off any fat.
- 2While beef is cooking, cook macaroni in boiling salted water until al dente - almost soft (about 12 minutes). Drain.
- 3Add spaghetti sauce and cooked macaroni to beef in skillet. Stir well, cover, and simmer 10 minutes, stirring often to prevent sticking.
- 4Top with Parmesan cheese or stir the cheese into the sauce.