Duck, seven minute style!
·mallard breasts (1 per person or more)
2 ozworcestershire sauce
3 dash(es)garlic powder
·bernaise sauce (knorr brand)
How to Make Duck, seven minute style!
- Have duck breasts filleted...you may leave fat and skin on, but I prefer it without. Duck fat is delicious as is the skin when cooked, but for this recipe it seems best to have just the bare breast fillet
- for every breast fillet, mix the butter, worcestershire and garlic in the quanty listed, in a pot on low, mix, for basting mixture (for example, with 4 breast fillets, mulitply the mixture ingredients by 4)
- Salt, peppar and paprika the fillets on broiler pan, and baste in the mixture
- On broiler pan, next to broiler element, on high broil, for 4 minutes and no more!
- remove, flip, coat with baste mixture, back in broiler for 3 minutes, no more!
- remove and serve, drizzle with Knorr (or other brand) bernaise sauce.
- Serve over rice...wild rice is nice, brown is easy...I often like a mix.
- Enjoy with red wine...wild duck is best served rare...the rarer the better