How to Make Taco Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 350F degrees. While preheating, prepare taco meat by browning your ground beef it and draining any grease. Add your taco seasoning and water just as you would when making traditional tacos.
- 2Once seasoning is fully incorporated and the water has cooked down, turn off the burner and add in your salsa con queso. Stir until well mixed.
- 3Spray an 8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. I prefer a round dish.
- 4Begin layering, starting with a layer of tortillas in the bottom of your dish. Next, add 1/3 of the beef mixture, followed by 1/3 of your cheese. Repeat layers until you run out of ingredients.
- 5Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until edges are golden and cheese is melty. Let stand a few minutes to cool before serving. Enjoy!
About Taco Pie
Show 1 Comment & Review