Potatoes with Seafood (Patatas a la Marinera)
- 5 Tbsp
- olive oil
- onion, chopped
- green pepper, stemmed, seeded, and diced
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 c
- water or fish stock
- 2 lb
- potatoes, washed, peeled, and diced
- 1/2 lb
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 bunch
- parsley, chopped
- 1 pinch
How to Make Potatoes with Seafood (Patatas a la Marinera)
- 1Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add oil. Stir in onion and green pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion softens, about 5 to 8 minutes.
- 2Spinkle the flour directly onto the onions and peppers, stirring so that it incorporates. Let cook a couple of minutes until it begins to brown. Add water, while stirring, to ensure no lumps.
- 3Stir in the potatoes and cook until tender, about 5 to 10 minutes. Add clams. Cover and reduce heat.
- 4Add garlic, parsley, and season with salt. Once the clams open, serve hot.