Moo Shu Pork
1/3 cchicken broth, low-sodium
6 Tbsphoisin sauce, divided
2 Tbspsoy sauce, low-sodium
2 Tbspvegetable oil, divided
8 ozshiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
8flour tortillas, 6 inch size
4 clovegarlic, minced
1 Tbspginger, grated
10 ozpork, cooked, sliced into thin strips
8 ozpre-shredded cabbage (4 cups)
5scallions, sliced thinly
How to Make Moo Shu Pork
- Mix the chicken broth, 2 T of the hoisin sauce, all of the soy sauce and cornstarch together. Set aside.
- Heat 1 T. of the oil in a large, non-stick skillet over high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook until lightly browned, about 4 minutes.
- Push the mushrooms to the edges of the pan and add the remaining 1 T. oil, garlic and ginger to the center. Cook, mashing the garlic mixture with the back of a spoon, for about 30 seconds.
- Stack the tortillas on a plate and cover with paper towel. Heat in the microwave for about 30 seconds to 2 minutes. You just want to get them soft and hot.
- Stir in the cooked pork, cabbage and scallions and cook for about 1 minute.
- Whisk the reserved sauce to recombine and add it to the pan. Bring it to a simmer and cook until the sauce thickens, about 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with warm torillas and remaining hoisin sauce. Enjoy!