Cajun Fried Chicken Cutlet
3large chicken breast halves, skinned and boned
3 largeeggs, lightly beaten
1 Tbspcreole or cajun seasoning
1 Tbspgarlic powder
1 Tbsponion powder
How to Make Cajun Fried Chicken Cutlet
- Place each piece of chicken between plastic wrap and pound to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut in half to make two pieces. Rub each piece of chicken with onion powder.
- Mix together thoroughly, 3 eggs, half a cup of milk and a dash or two of hot sauce in a medium sized bowl.
- in a separate medium sized dish, mix together flour, Cajun seasoning, garlic powder and salt.
- Roll chicken in flour; Gently shake off excess. Dip in egg mixture and roll in flour again.
- Fry chicken in hot oil about 7 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through. Drain on paper towels and serve.