Scrumptous Salmon Patties
How to Make Scrumptous Salmon Patties
- In mixing bowl combine salmon w/juice, crushed crackers, onion, eggs, parsley, and pepper. (I remove the larger round bones from the canned salmon, personal preference)
- In large frying pan, heat 1/4 to 1/2 inch of oil over med heat.
- Using an ice cream scoop (Makes perfectly even sized patties!), scoop out one salmon patty and flatten slightly in palms of hands. Place in frying pan and repeat until all salmon is used.
- Cook until dark golden brown, flip and repeat. Usually total cooking time is 15 to 20 minutes, 8 to 10 minutes per side.
- Drain on paper towel and serve.
- For larger batches or for those allergic to frying pans, (LOL) these can also be baked on a well greased cookie sheet in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 30 to 45 min (flip patties over halfway through baking process).