Scrumptous Salmon Patties
How to Make Scrumptous Salmon Patties
- 1In mixing bowl combine salmon w/juice, crushed crackers, onion, eggs, parsley, and pepper. (I remove the larger round bones from the canned salmon, personal preference)
- 2In large frying pan, heat 1/4 to 1/2 inch of oil over med heat.
- 3Using an ice cream scoop (Makes perfectly even sized patties!), scoop out one salmon patty and flatten slightly in palms of hands. Place in frying pan and repeat until all salmon is used.
- 4Cook until dark golden brown, flip and repeat. Usually total cooking time is 15 to 20 minutes, 8 to 10 minutes per side.
- 5Drain on paper towel and serve.
- 6For larger batches or for those allergic to frying pans, (LOL) these can also be baked on a well greased cookie sheet in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 30 to 45 min (flip patties over halfway through baking process).