glazed baked chicken
For some reason it seemed retro as well as very comforting.
The chicken ended up being very tasty and extremely tender.
·chicken legs and thighs
1/2 ccranberry juice unsweetened
1/2 c7 up
1orange zest, and juice of orange
10whole cloves ground
1pear cut into slices
How to Make glazed baked chicken
- preheat oven to 400
- whisk together cranberry juice,honey,7 up, orange juice and zest and cloves.
- place chicken and pear slices in baking dish, pour juice mixture over chicken and pears.
- cover in foil and cook 15 minutes.
- after 15 mins uncover and continue baking for 45 mins more basting every once in a while.
- serve with a salad topped with cranrasins and buttery rice.