Crock pot bbq chicken
1 pkgchicken thighs, skinless and boneless
1 bottlebbq sauce hickory and honey (what ever you like)
1/4 cbell pepper
·salt and pepper to taste
1/2 Tbspliquid smoke optional
How to Make Crock pot bbq chicken
- Clean and skin your chicken and put it in the crock pot (If you bake your spray baking dish and spread the chicken in the dish)
- salt and pepper to your liking
- toss in the peppers and onions
- Mix water and BBQ sauce along with the liquid smoke sauce together and pour over the chicken .
- If cooking in crock pot set on medium and out the door you go . will be done when you get home that evening to finish up dinner.
- If cooking in oven set at 375 for about a hour and 15 minuets depending on your oven.