Crock pot bbq chicken
- 1 pkg
- chicken thighs, skinless and boneless
- 1 bottle
- bbq sauce hickory and honey (what ever you like)
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- bell pepper
- 1/4 c
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 Tbsp
- liquid smoke optional
How to Make Crock pot bbq chicken
- 1Clean and skin your chicken and put it in the crock pot (If you bake your spray baking dish and spread the chicken in the dish)
- 2salt and pepper to your liking
- 3toss in the peppers and onions
- 4Mix water and BBQ sauce along with the liquid smoke sauce together and pour over the chicken .
- 5If cooking in crock pot set on medium and out the door you go . will be done when you get home that evening to finish up dinner.
- 6If cooking in oven set at 375 for about a hour and 15 minuets depending on your oven.