Chicken Spinach Cranberry Casserole
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/2 lb
- cooked and pulled chicken (i usually use 2 chkn breasts)
- 10 oz
- frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1 box
- stuffing mix
- 1 c
- dried cranberries
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar
How to Make Chicken Spinach Cranberry Casserole
- 1Mix all ingredients until soup is well integrated.
- 2Heat oven to 350. You can use a 2 1/2 qt baking dish and bake for 35-40 minutes. If you use a 9x11 dish, bake for 25-30 minutes. COVERED.
Let stand for 10 minutes, then serve.
- 3NOTE: I have made this recipe several different ways, and here are some variations that you may prefer.
You can use fresh spinach, but add 1/2 cup of chicken broth to the mix for best results.
Works great with your leftover Thxgvg turkey. Give it a try!
Use as much or as little meat as you like. 1/2 lb is a guesstimate. My husband likes "more meat" so sometimes I use 3 chicken breasts instead of 2.
This is a great casserole to whip up for friends or family when they're not able to take the time to make homemade meals. It reheats well so you can fully cook it, or just refrigerate the mixture in a baking dish and give them directions for cooking.
Please try my recipe and share your comments!