Chicken & Pasta in a Cream Sauce
A light and tasty chicken dish, add a salad and dinner rolls and you have a meal everyone will be happy to come to the dinner table for.
2chicken breast halves
3 clovegarlic minced
1 Tbsplemon juice
1/2 cwhite wine
1 clight cream
1/2 box8 oz of cooked thin spaghetti
12grape tomatoes sliced in half
4green onion chopped
10leaves of fresh basil ruffly cut
How to Make Chicken & Pasta in a Cream Sauce
- Pre heat oven to 400. Place chicken in an ungreased 9 by 13 baking dish pour wine and lemon over the chicken, add the garlic and divide butter into patties and place on top of each chicken breast season to taste cover tightly and place in heated oven. Bake for 30 minutes covered and 15 uncovered or until meat is cooked through. Remove from the oven and let sit 5 minutes.
- Place chicken on a dish and keep warm. In a medium frying pan or saute pan melt 2 TBS butter add flour and cook til smooth and bubbly
- Pour the juices from the baking pan into the flour mixture stirring very quickly, add the light cream a little at a time stirring the entire time
- Salt and pepper to taste add in Parmesan cheese and remove from the heat.
- To plate, place pasta in a large bowl and add the tomatoes, onions, and basil into the bowl and toss with the pasta,Divide pasta onto plates and add slices of chicken on top of the pasta and cover generously with the cream sauce, lightly salt and pepper and top with more cheese if you wish.
- Serve and enjoy