ps. This is not a very pretty dish in the looks category, but it is quite tasty!!!
- 1 lb
- round steak or flat steak
- allegro hot and spicy or marinade of choice
- 1 pkg
- frozen 3 pepper and onion ( not season blend)
- potatoes sliced thin white or sweet
- jalepeno peppers diced
How to Make Upgraded Fajitas
- 1cut steak into strips and put in marinade. Use extra marinade. While steak is marinating peel potatoes and thinly slice. Put thinly sliced potatoes into a deep skillet with some butter or oil and start cooking them.
- 2When the potatoes start getting tender add the other vegetables including hot peppers. I use the frozen 3 pepper and onion blend but you could always use fresh. You can always omit the hot peppers.
- 3last add the steaks and marinade to the potatoes and vegetables, cook until steak is done to your liking, some of the potatoes will fall apart and mix with marinade giving you a gravy like consistency. I usually don't eat with tortillas I just eat it in a bowl, but good either way. Just place a spoon full on a warm tortilla add some pica de gallo and fresh lime juice and call it hearty. Like I said before I like mine spicy, so this is spicy if fixing for children omit hot peppers and use allegro original or your favorite marinade.